Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Thought for the Day

Isn't it amazing how you wake up one day and you have a husband and two kids? Sometimes I find myself wanting to yell, "This isn't how it was suppose to be!". But isn't that what life is all about? Life never turns out how you think it will. Maybe it turns out better or worse, but never exactly how you thought. We can spend our lives fighting it or going along with the ride; hands up and screaming for joy all the way down.
I may not be that famous opera singer or broadway star that I so longed to be; but when my baby girl smiles at just the sight of me or my son is sick and can only be comforted by my embrace, I know that there is something bigger happening now. I know that I will be remembered for many years to come. My legacey won't be an oscar or a tony award. It will be the positive imprint of life that I have left through my children and then through their children and so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home